Bigwood Baker, lol

http://www.bigwoodmuskylures.com/lures. ... crankbaits

I just started dealing with Kyle from Bigwoods and really hope this works out well. For the first time ever- I hooked up with a big on-line company and am excited.

Anyways- just a local boy doing well making baits, lots of baits and people still want more so I am going to ride this crazy train for a minute until it stops. Seeing my baits in an on line store seems weird still at this point but I think I can get used to it. It was crazy around here last month as I built almost 240 baits in a month between Bigwoods and the Pittsburgh show and as of this morning, dont have a single bait left- thats crazy to me! Baker Baits does have a website in the works but with all this baitmaking I have been doing to open that up would just be way too much as of now. Once things slow down around mid-June I fully expect to get it up and running but for now, no need.

This is what the dude from Bigwoods wrote-

The Baker Baits 5" Shad have in a short time, garnished considerable attention in the Muskie world and have gained a reputaion as a proven fish catcher. Beautifully hand crafted, Baker Baits boast some of the finest paint jobs and finishes anywhere. These wood crank baits (made of White Cedar) have a square lip that gives it a hard kick, a wide wobble and a nice built in "wander" that Muskies can't resist. The 5" Shad runs true up to 5 mph and is commonly fished in the 10' to 15' depth range while trolling. Depths of up to 20' are achievable if long line trolling at 5 mph, yet this crankbait runs well behind a planer board and can be effectively fished shallow. Baker Baits are horizontally weighted which gives them a slow rise when casting and twitching this muskie bait. This additional weight also helps keep the bait down, making it a favorite among row trollers. If you appreciate American made, quality Musky lures with custom finishes, try some Baker Baits and hang on!