LED Spreader Lights

SHAKE-N-BAKE

I work for a company which specializes in emergency vehicle warning lights, but also handles scene illumination for construction companies. A manufacturer's product we have been selling a lot of and have been extremely happy with is Maxxima. Their LED lights are very bright, come in a durable housing and have a great warranty. I attached their link below should you want to look at their products. I use their products for interior cabin and cockpit lighting on my boat and couldn't be happier.

http://www.maxxima.com/

I have a single LED spreader light designed for off road use mounted under the hardtop and illuminating the transom/ fishing area. It is nice to be able to leave the spreader light on at the dock, rigging in the dark, etc. without even worrying about draining batteries. The LED also charges glow lures very nicely.

I'd go with LED.

Jarrett

• 4 weeks later...
I have a single LED spreader light designed for off road use mounted under the hardtop and illuminating the transom/ fishing area. It is nice to be able to leave the spreader light on at the dock, rigging in the dark, etc. without even worrying about draining batteries. The LED also charges glow lures very nicely.

I'd go with LED.

Jarrett

Too good, you help me! Thank you!

--------------------------

flexible led strip lighting

led outdoor lighting fixtures

mini led light bars