Seneca 3-11-12

Launched out of the south end and ran to just south of the salt plant and Nick and Joe set up shop while I got the GoPro set up for some video... We ran cores, top lines,wires and riggers with the hottest being the rigger that was parked at 102 all day.. We tried a variety of spoons, sticks and ff's that have been very productive in the past ... Slow start but picked up our first fish at 8am on a spin doc and fly and it was a fish here in there til we called it quits... Wanna thank Nick and Joe for going along with me today and cant wait til next time already... Overall we couldn't have asked for a nicer day for a shakedown to start the year on the Duke... Instead of just pics this year, gonna try to throw some video in too, so here is a link to some video and some pics of today's trip...

Mike

IMG952012031195091953.jpg

IMG952012031195091953.jpg

Nice job guys :yes: Had to be a record day on Seneca today for the most boats on the Lake in March, between the two South end ramps and severne over 60 boats were on the water. Today I got to watch you all fish while I worked :lol: But I got the next couple days off :yes: Thanks for the report and the video.

Thanks guys...Sean, it was slow pickin but we did end up with 10 Lakers .. Weird thing was I could not buy a fish on a spoon or stick and we worked hard at mixing it up all day ... All fish came on spinnys and flys... Good luck looking forward to the pics while im at work... lol

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png