Canandaguia Woodville launch??

I know there has been some posts in the last few weeks regarding the woodville launch but can anyone tell me if the rain we received last weekend has brought the water levels up at all?? Wanna fish there Saturday and want to put a 24 ft boat in... Is there enough water to do so??

Thanks

Mike

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

The only thing I would be concerned about is backing your trailer off the end of the concrete ramp. I backed up my trailer tires up to about 6" before it drops off and was able to load my boat, my trailer is not a roller and I can't crank it up on without enough water. If you have a winch I think you might be able to do it. Avon Anglers will also be there this Saturday.

Thanks cdgn ... Yeah we will be careful of that for sure ... I read last week that there was a shoal built up at the end of the ramp, must be because you can only get your trailer so far in the water so you would have to power load and yes I will be fishing the Avon tourney.. Sean , now that you have that new bottom paint all done Im sure i will be getting those wonderful text messages during the work week again... Lol.. It looks great by the way...

Mike

Thanks Mike, Let me know how it looks at the launch. If I have to power load no way in hell am I fishing the FLTA next weekend not with all the $$$$ I just put in bottom paint. Boat is to big to crank on it has to float on or its not moving. Sean