Decking Replacement - Boat Rebuild

carpedium

GREAT JOB & COLOR !! :yes::clap: pin-striping ? ;) , LOOKS GREAT MATT!!!!! THANKS for sharing ! :yes:

Thanks!

I was thinking about pin striping, and I definitely think that it will be on the agenda. It just requires me to learn a new skill - This will be a post-splash add on i think! :)

Had to make a quick 800 Mile road trip for work this week so that put a cramp in progress. 8)

I do hope to get the interior electrical ran this weekend, and hopefully the seating taken care of as well.

Next week on early mornings and lunch breaks I'll be working on restoring my outboard, aesthetically and mechanically.

My new registration decals are coming in the mail saturday, so that's progress too.

Well.. It's been slow going for the last two weeks, other projects getting in the way. I did manage to get the following done:

Tear electronics off of motor

Mount riggers and some rod holders on boat

Stretch the rub rail back into position

Make progress on the wiring

Purchased some lexan sheet to replace the cracked windshield

Applied the registration decals

I also have a pic of the same angle as above for comparison on the color:

2012-04-29_18-53-01_949.jpg

2012-05-20_19-51-36_41.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm here! Still plugging away... Everything needs to be done by the weekend of 7/21 - so here is the list:

Re-assebmble Motor

Paint Motor

Tilt/Trim

Add Registration sticker

Fix fuel tanks

Control cables

Link/Sync

Finish wiring

For now, here is a pic of the dash with my driver window installed. I ended up flush mounting my GPS/FF right into the dash to make room for the down speed/temp unit. New steering wheel is a nice upgrade as well.

photo.jpg

Re-assebmble Motor

Paint Motor

Tilt/Trim

Add Registration sticker

Fix fuel tanks

Control cables

Link/Sync

Wiring done! Everything works great... i'm pretty pumped to have electric downriggers and a color screen to look at.

Scott - unfortunately no... The weekend of the shootout I had already booked ( a year ago) for a fishing trip up to Lake George. I'm pretty bummed- it was a ton of fun last year.