Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlueEye

Pro Musky Tournament Trail (PMTT) – Cave Run Lake

Sounds good Zach! And if I had a wooden boat I'd carve it into the shape of a lunge lumber prowler with wooly bully feathers on back ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Wind turbines on Lake Erie

Big can of WORMS by jojo wilczewski 17 minutes ago Goodday Jojo want to know how we all Feel about the wind turbines out on Lake Erie? They are claiming environmental harm and. Harm to the fishery? I don’t see either. I only see a clean free power supply . Of course I see the wind mills but don’t see the harm? No body ever opposes a sky scraper or a grain mill and they are just as visible. The birds still run into both types of structures And both are not natural. I am for the power

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Lower River Salmon Run

Anyone been out on the lower yet for salmon? Any updates? Never targeted kings in the lower before. 

in Open Lake Discussion

• Oswego County Fishing Report for September 19, 2019: Lake Fishing, Harbor Fishing and More

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on September 19, 2019.   Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:   According to Capt. Andy Bliss of Chasin’ Tail Adventures:   The lake fishing out of Oswego is still good. A small pod of salmon have moved into the harbor area. So you can fish the harbor for spawning fish or head offshore for next year’s class of salmon and steelhead. If you are loo

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Lake Trout JOJo Attractor Trolling

SALE PENDING Excellent for bottom bouncing And we did use it and.catch Lakers Comes.with the booklet showing how to use it . Used.Fresh water Lake Ontario   They are no longer made $40. Cash or Money order. Plus shipping   We can ship but will need a big box. It only weighs 10 oz so very light   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app            

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• NY Musky Expo 4/25 and 4/26

Getting the groundwork done for a good sized NY Musky Show on the shores of Lake Chautauqua this coming April.   It will be held at Chautauqua Inn and Conference Center in Mayville that will have around 50 vendors that are being signed up currently , vendor list will be posted shortly. This is a great way to meet vendors, baitmakers and friends without having to drive to another state or pay huge shipping costs for rods , nets etc.   Chapter 69 Muskies Inc will cover the kids corner and I

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)