Cayuga 4/28

Final Flight and I spent the day on the south end of Cayuga yesterday. Put in at Tremain,

going out or coming in to the inlet stay towards the wall, park side is very shallow.

All in all a very nice day, 1 nice brown, 3 large salmon, 3 table fare sized lakers and a few dropped by yours truly at the back of the boat. One large salmon that I dropped at the back of the boat had three lampreys on it, we did get one lamprey in the boat and put two back in the lake, maybe we should start saving them for pie. :lol: No flasher and flies used, all sticks and spoons. One thing I noticed, was picking up police traffic on the

radio on 68? :o Will be out next weekend.

Scott

Sounds like the cops got your number Scott :lol: What do you guys think about running a flag if you are pulling a long copper. They do that on some of the great lakes. I understand Joe weekend will not have a clue but the guys on this site will. I try to stay out of traffic when I run copper but it would still help in some cases. Wes

I don't run copper ( at least not yet) but would like to know when another boat is.

I've had my dipsey cut off by a guys rigger cable and know what it's like to loose some stuff

I think a flag for copper is a good thing now that it is getting pretty popular.

Quality Time starts deploying his copper while launching his boat so I'll always keep clear of him. :P Not sure about the rest of you. :wondering:

I remember Rollie had his copper run over last year because the other guy did not have his radio on. He tried to hail him many times. I always try to work with people around me so they understand what I am running. Some of the guys that run old school are thinking you only have riggers out. I got some advice from Sean and will be trying 6 dipsys this year. What is the worst that can happen :lol: I like doing my part to help tackle sales.