5-2 0n the bubble

late start as my son never set his alarm, launched at treamen,west side. very slow one laker one small L.L. crossed over to hit the point at meyers. nice L.L. 3-4 lb. off the 35 ft. rigger. reset rod fires with a small laker, reset, rod fires on the way downanother small laker. out side flat line starts sceaming drag. lost this one?? trolled south , nothing, trolled north, nothing, trolled south and started to pick up rods. left the 35 ft. rigger rod for last. when we picked the rod up and went to release it i thought it was wrapped on the cable, nope it was a very nice laker 10+ lbs. don't know how long she followed the boat with a hook in her mouth. never saw the rod twitch,bump or dip. released her at the side of the boat and asked her to hang around for the barney spring derby.

Hi Rollie,.......I fished up the lake north of Long Point. Pretty lack luster for me. Ended up with a half dozen lakers and no silver fish. Plenty of fish up there but just couldn't get my program to kick in. I'll blame it on the moon phase :rofl:

We fished myers south 5/5, Got nothing all the way down to willow pt., Turned on a north troll picked a huge rainbow 10 plus#, of course, We lost it out of the net, It jumped out, Had a rookie net person. Picked up a 33" laker off portland pt on the wire,dipsy. Released that one for the light house derby. One more small salmon, called it a day.