Had a ton of fun....

Well my team and I fished out of Wilson for the last 3 days, usually starting around 6:30am and quitting about 12pm-1pm. We had a good time and for once our strategy worked. On Friday we went 11 for 10 with 3 Kings 18lbs-20lbs. Saturday we had a first timer on board, the 11 year old son of one of the team, we let him land a 12lb King, he was excited but when he saw us catching the bigger ones he wanted no part of that,LOL!! anyhow we threw him into the lions den and handed him a rod that was attached to a 19lber, he worked his butt off and had a little help but he landed it, to bad it was a few ounces short of entering it in the youth division. Today we got 2 over 20lbs but there where many more boats in our target area slowing the bite down. Green Double Crush Spinnies with Glo-Green flies where the hot set-up. I urge you guys to give the Gamakatsu trebles a try, I re-tied all our flies with 2X strong 1/0 size Gamakatsu's, let me tell you when a fish is hooked with those it is hooked for good. All in all we caught about 25 Kings, 2 Cohos, and a 10 pound Steelhead in 3 mornings with 15 of the Kings being between 18lbs - 23lbs, every single fish released to fight another day.