Seneca 05/26, 05/27, 05/28

Seneca 05/26, 05/27, and 05/28 had a three day trip for the derby with some friends and clients out of PA. Like Jason, Nick, Mike, and my other fishing friends from the LOU we had a great weekend. Jason and I decided to work different areas I worked the South end in the morning for silver fish and he ran North for Lakers. Day one we put lots of Browns and Bows in the boat up to six lbs. before the fish shut down. Jason was getting into the Lakers so we ran from Watkins to Sampson and got into the Lakers. We had some good fish but no derby winners. Each day we had a few get off that were contenders. Had a monster bow get off at the back of the boat just North of Dresden. Sunday we got an early start and had an amazing early bite. We set up shop South of the salt plant. I got 5 boards out on the shore side, one of my riggers and a mag dipsy with a MT dew flasher and a reel hooked up fly. As soon as I stopped the dipsy at 90 it fired with a 6lb Brown. Then all hell broke lose all the boards and the rigger fired. Before 6am we had 4 Bows, and 3 Browns in the boat :yes: . The bite died off and the crowed moved in, a quick call to Jason and I was running back to Sampson for more Laker action. Today (sunday) we fished for a couple hours on the South end and put 6 good fish in the box. Then we ran in and cleaned the boat after a long weekend of pounding the fish. Hot rigs all weekend were 4, 5, 6, color core, 100, 200, 300 copper (with spoons), wire dipsys out 90, 150, 180, 230, 280, and 300 with flashers and flies, rigers at 40, 60, 70, and 90 all took fish. Congratulations to all of you that placed in the derby, it was fun fishing with you all weekend :clap: .

IMG_8715.jpg

IMG_8716.jpg

great report sean glad we worked together this weekend your hot spoons picks and my flasher and fly picks worked out great. the to top off a great weekend mama brown and sister katie fixed us a good dinner. :yes::yes::yes: