solo on the bubble

launched from meyers (9:30) and went to the west side. clean water but no fish! continued north and found bait and fish at the tee-pee(ask splitshot). mag. spoon in a bright orange (stinger) did all the bigger fish 8 or 9 lbs, steady pick of 5 or 6 lbs. on flasher fly, gator glow spiny with big weenie proctoligist. wind came up so i turned around and trolled south still on west side. hit 2 rainbows just before boyscout camp and dropped a jumper ?? all with in 10 mins.dream weaver super slim in the get-r-done did the bows. lost bait and fish south off the point, loaded boat about 3:00 for the trip home.

8) We fished the East side Wed. Got a bunch of laker pups the biggest was maybe 5# White green dot flasher with green fly and anR&R spoon Greenish with glow ladder back. Those two were the ticket , deep 80 to 100' down. Nothing on the high lines.

Sounds like a real good day. Up past Rocky Dock is also where I found the most fish Weds. 60-75 fow worked for me for jigging. Fri went out of Dean's and did well there too but not as many marks or bait on the screen. Some eels and fat lakers, couple 30".