SENECA 6/8 evening troll

Trailered to Geneva with my new trolling partner Jim. Jim is new to trout fishing and is gaining interest in my obsession, I warned him :lol:

We launched at the Geneva launch at 6ish, trolled till around 8 staying in that 90-150 for most of the time and really wished I moved up. The graph was loaded with fish from 50-90, all depths , had rips on the copper rig off blue dolphin stinger spoon, did a nice brown off the rigger on an RR sooon 40 down over 60.

All the lakers came on the wire dip with purple and black spoons, purple and black disey diver right at 150 on a 3 at all depths!!

The noth end is loaded guys :yes: next trip the jigging poles are comin out, can't wait :clap:

No giants but steady action, several short swips at everything kept it fun.AAlot of too small lakers around.. :@

Saw a few boats cruising by if they were board guys saying hello :beer:

DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2691.jpg

ERABBIT,I have a gold one and silver same size(custom paint job :lol: ), new to my arsenal this year. wanna try them out on a king 8)

I also spray painted the fish wieght rigger green from black??50 foot lead..it fired twice!! any thoughts??

........yep better paint the other one chartreuse....... :lol: ....................I don't know if it works don't try and fix it..............I've alway painted my lead one flat black..........may have to try the green inff'n you keep beating up great looking browns like that !!!!! :yes: