Surface Temp: 61

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 7-8

Total Boated: 3

Species Breakdown:2 - Steelies, 1 - King

Hot Lure: all took hits...wasn't really one color.

Trolling Speed: 2.2-2.9

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 170-225 fow

Lure Depth: 50 & 70 riggers, 225 and 275 on divers

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got a late start due to dentist and it was slow out there. Didnt get the first hit til after 11am...then a 6 lb steelie on a Kevorkian, followed by a short hit on the diver, then another 6lb steelie on the slider pulling a bloody frog. Then quiet again for a while. A couple shots on the deep rigger, another diver bump that was there 5-10 seconds and gone. Could have been speed, as I was slower going into the waves....but a few minutes before we were going to get ready to pull lines, the deep diver set at 275 (#2 setting) pulling a green glow spin doctor and white glow hammer fly, started screaming line and I knew it was a large king when i handed the pole to my cousin Adam. This was his first time down rigging and first King, so I knew it was game on. Took the wire in 60 seconds to about 500 feet, before slowing down and turning around. About 25 mintues later and several other nice runs, we did manage to get it into the boat, weighed, picture and returned to fight another day. Needless to say it put a huge smile on his face, which in turn makes me smile. Sometimes as much fun as catching is watching someone else experience it!!!!! All in all not a blistering day of fish, but better than work and well worth the time!!!! :)

IMG_20120615_00110.jpg

(sorry its sideways.....not sure how to correct that???)