Surface Temp: 72

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown: King, Steelie

Hot Lure: Mtn Dew Spinnie/greenhammer glow atommik, and Blue puke board with silver hammer atommik fly.

Trolling Speed: 2.1

Down Speed: 2.5 to 3

Boat Depth: 180 to 220

Lure Depth: 120, 100, 90, 80

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Started out slow straight out the chute marking only a few fish. so we decided to take a north east bearing and picked up a 5 pound steelie on the blue puke board with atommik silver hammer fly about 80 ft down. Gave us a nice aerial show before we got him in the boat for a quick picture and released him to fight again. About a half hour later we picked up a 15 pound king on the Mtn Dew SD and Green/Glow Hammertiem fly by A-Tom-Mik. This fish gave us H&*L. When we first picked him up he ripped out a good 100 ft of line and instead of staying straight out the back he started shooting at us tangling the port side stacker with him. Luckily he didnt get in the dipsy wire. Anyways as I'm starting to untangle the line he got caught in it starts to POUR!!! Right when the first rain drops hit the fish shot underneath the boat in between the rigger line and the motor. Uhoh! We quickly shut the motor off and averted the rigger tangle but he managed to wrapped himself in the motor. By now all He*%L has broken loose and somehow we managed to get the net underneath him and pull him in the boat. Had to cut my brand new 42 second fly off at the leader causing me to rerig it :@ but oh well. Lets just say that fish was not returned to the water :devil: . Overrall a decent two hours. Be out for a good 6 on sunday, will post a report after. Tight lines to all. GO GET EM! :yes:

I've been fishing the tribs for them for a few years now. This past year ive been really getting into the trolling and I'm loving every minute of it. I get on this site and learn something new everyday. Been using a friends boat whose really into it like me. I'll be investing in a smaller PennYan come next spring. Can't wait!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Yeah.....hate it when that happens! Had a mid teen fish dive under diver, pass the rigger, take a left turn and back under the boat, wrapping and ultimately cutting the main line losing both the lure in his mouth and the slider line. With kings, ya just never know!