Total Boated:6

Species Breakdown:kings

Hot Lure: dodger fly

Trolling Speed: All over with that current

Down Speed: all over

Boat Depth: 100~200

Lure Depth: deep

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS. After a week of great fishing and doing a constant string of Majors we finally put one on the summer derby board. We were out on the water before anyone I could c and started with a major right off the start on a slow inward turn. Fighting the current (as usual) always makes line angles so much fun right Jermey???;). A steady pick with only a few lake snakes and around 8:30 the wire takes hit like a freight train. Have to say it gave more fight and more runs than any other major this year. Thanks for the boats near us giving the room we asked for~ my arms would have fallen off if we couldnt have circled. Weighed 30 on the boca scale ~ by the time we figured out that no one was going to show up at Sandy to open the Marina and weigh our fish ;-( she dropped to 28 1/2 9th place on the board. Thanks Jermey and Don for a awesome 4th. And thanks to my brothers girlfriend for not letting him go fishing today so we only have to split the prize money 3 ways!!! Lmao. I'll ask jermey to post pics~ for the life of me I can't figure how to do that via iphone

====================

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Great job gentlemen,

My brother and I saw the fish at Mitchell's when we were also weighing our two fish and it was a real beauty!

Congrats on your LOC placement.

Good luck and be safe on the water,

- Chris