Total Boated:7

Species Breakdown: lakers Steel kings

Hot Lure: sders flys and meat.

Trolling Speed 2.5 2.9

Boat Depth: 100--220

Lure Depth: 55 to 75

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Ran out to 100fow checked temp 40ft. 50deg. 60ft.ice. Put to riggers down 55 and 75 SD-flys. Wire divers out 100-- 175 SD flys meat.Port diver 175 fires, nice steel, Starboard goes, its gone, broke the wire, diver ,SD-fly gone, bad spot in wire. :( . Port goes again laker. riggers are dead, pull them and add meat. 75rigger goes, nice laker. port goes again one one home Wire goes again, laker. Rigger fires down 65 a screamer,partner is having a good time with him, landed a nice king about 20lbs. Had steady picking all morning just can't get into the kings. 11am cleared riggers to call it a day ,theres goes the wirer again oh well the chickens were hungary. The lake flattened and the wind went to the north and the lake looked like it was going to roll. Great day to be out. ;)8)

nice report....and it seemed it didnt change too much for the evening. I keep hearing around here that flies are catching much more than spoons and meat rigs. Hence why I ran a fly on the rigger, which I rarely do....always left flies on divers and spoons on the riggers. But I am learning to change up! :) :)

Still having a great time with whatever bites....even those slimy chickens!!! hahahaha