Keuka 7/12/12

Alarm was set for 3:15AM, went off again @ 3:30, & a last time @ 3:45 I WOKE THE BASSET :)...........serves her right.......****,........ any how out the door @ 4:17, I was on the water @ Keuka State Park by 5:30 I was 2 for 4 on fish, first gregarious speed boat operator was @ 7:19, :@ & the first gregarious water skier was @ 7:39, :@ I was off the lake and on my boat trailer by 9 w/ 2 very nice lakers caught in 150 FOW 1 on a Reel Hooked Up fly chasing a yellow frog racer Spin Doctor, & 1 on a Lap Dance XXX glow fly chasing a green dolphin on chrome Spin Doctor, set at 300' & 180' on a #2 setting on Magnum Dipseys. I'm getting better being alone & got both wire rods out. Both fish were given to a very appreciative elderly couple just going out on the lake. ;) Coming back to the launch on the West side, almost directly across from the launch, first prominent point, in 150 FOW, my favorite go to rig (see pic)

100_5054.jpg

hooked up on something, (I'm thinking cottage water supply pipe??, I don't know) mind you 300' feet back NO WARNING, drag screaming !!!! I'm thinking MONSTER PIG TROUT, & before I can kick the motor out of gear GONE Dipsey, Spin Doctor, Reel Hooked Up Fly :@ I'm regaling the "old man"@ the launch with the story, and without skipping a beat complete with a "why ya dumb ass everybody knows about that" look on his face says "the same thing will happen in 30FOW in that same location 8) ............as Ray Koziatek said to me when I introduced myself to "LOU"............"Welcome to buying more stuff" :wondering:

I like spin dr you had, is that a glow frog or is that the seneca special?

I think it's called a "yellow glow frog racer"..........Mike?, a little verification here during laughing & set 1 aside for me.....& a "Reel Hooked Up Fly"...........I can trade ya for a barely used "Iron Duke" fly :lol:

Glade you got out today , I had to work :lol::clap::yes::yes:

Hell Ed if I knew you finally had to work, I would have taken your Klinger(?) for a "float" 8)

Oh I work every week unless I'm on vacation put about 40 in every week and 8 a day.......day trade some so time wise it 8 minutes a day and 40 minutes a week........... :lol: