cannon repair

bandrus1

did you blow the inline fuse, maybe? (it IS fused, right?)

IIRC, Screwy Louies in Fair Haven is a repair center.

Tim

im not the most mechanically sound person

but there is a fuse that all 4 riggers runs through and I blow often (mostly when I run 2 riggers at once and they both come up and stop)

the other 3 work fine that one just decided not to work... I had all 4 motors recently rebuilt so it is not that

If it is a mag downrigger there is a circuit breaker under the housing. A little white button of soets in a clear rubber cover. Push it in a few times to reset it. It should onle be visible a little, if you see say 1/4" it is tripped.

If it is a mag downrigger there is a circuit breaker under the housing. A little white button of soets in a clear rubber cover. Push it in a few times to reset it. It should onle be visible a little, if you see say 1/4" it is tripped.

Oh yeah, there's that too. It's been a long time since I've owned cannon riggers.

Tim

yea tried that also with no luck :no: