Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:kings

Hot Lure: Dalmatian spin doctor green fly

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed: 2.5

Boat Depth: 100ft-380ft

Lure Depth: 30ft- 110ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS. Jack, (echo one) Chaz (Indesisive) Kyle (apple boy) all went fishing together friday night. We had a teenager king and a small steelie. We figured it would be an early bite, so we were on the water by 5am on Saturday. It started of slow for us. Then the 65ft rigger fires with a small skip on the free slider! He managed to skip himself off! Then the 330 dipsy fires and started rippin line. It about spooled the reel.we got the fish 20 ft from the back I the boat and the fish was gone! We though it bit the line but the swivel clip on the spin doctor broke!!! The fish looked to be in the low 20s.

We had several hits and the the rigger goes again with a nice 14lb king that jack lands! The skunks out. By this time it was around ten am. ( king had a huge lamprey on it). A few more hits go by and the 330 dipsy goes again! Kyle was standing right next to the rod and was already out to 440ft. I got the fish to slow down at 700 ft and started to gain a few feet. Chaz started clearing lines and jack was started to makr loops to chase the fish!( thank you to the boat who turned to the east to make the turn possible !)

Kyle got the fish to 350ft and we t back out to 650ft. It made 3 Good tips and knew Kyle had his biggest fish on so far! (22lbs). As the fish was netted we went strait to wiegh in! The fish looked to be 30+lbs. The fished just missed the board but it was a great day of fishing!! The fish was a male 28lb 4oz. It was 41inches and had a huge girth! Thanks! I will post picture in the am.

====================

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Awesome! I was wondering what exactly happened, as Nick on Ruff Rider had posted something about you guys having a 30lber +/- and were heading in to way it. I was looking for it!

That is a major king, even if it just missed the leaderboard! Congrats man!!!!!

Jason

Jason- If it was a female it would probally been in the 30s! The thing looked huge and fought really good!

Nick- Yeah! He said the swival that bent was like a 15lb swival but I need to get him some nice spros 8)

Mortigan- I am 16 ! :)

Kyle,

Thanks for saving the day by getting that major to the boat! It's always a pleasure to have you fish with us! Tim ( Finders Keepers) must have paid you a bunch of money for NOT sharing his way points with us, Jack & I need to come up with some cash for you I guess!

Later

Chaz