Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:2

Species Breakdown:king,brown

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 110-200

Lure Depth: 20-90

Had a slow morning. Set up in 110 heading north, Took a hard shot on the rigger that thumped the cabl;e hard on release but gone in the first 10 mins and gone ;( Few marks scattered for a while with the exception of a ton of hooks 15-30 down. Curiosity got the best of me, so I set 2 top rigger rods @ 20 &30 with bt and steelie regulars. The 20' monkey puke R&R fired shortly after with an average brown. Shortly after the 30' rigger with a rasp./copper stinger popped and shocked the hell out of me when it started screaming to 450 on the counter! Dad had about a 20min battle with a low 20's king on. It tired the hell out of him (still recovering with a stroke on the right side) but after a little breather(and me telling him the fish is kicking his a** :lol: ) got him to the net. My experiment with my new dipsy holder setup worked great and the boat was 100% after the bellow repair :yes: Had fun, see you next weekend out there!

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Nice job!! The lake was beautiful yesterday morning but it was a tough bite. The radio chatter told the story... We were lucky enough to pick up a couple 2 year old kings and dropped another 2 (can't blame the lake conditions for those 2 :lol: