Hot Lure: BFuller

Trolling Speed: 3.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 160 - 240

Lure Depth: 50'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Got Bob's latest and greatest Uv spoons in the mail today so we headed out to see what they could do. Got out for an hour after work before the boat had enough, bagged a few nice fish on the riggers all between 35 - 50 down in the 180 range while action continued on the divers 200' back with rainbow after rainbow. Got 2 fish on one rod - 1 shaker on the slider and about a 5lb bow on the bottom line, that was a first! Bagged a king that went 27 on the scale before the boat called it quits. Overall a good trip and a good trial run for the new UV product that BFuller is now producing. Cant wait for the boat to cooperate so we can give these new spoons a fair trial run.

The "KOS" strikes again !

Thanks Bob !

Tightlines

NEW0021_2.jpg

NEW0034_2.jpg

NEW0035_2.jpg

NEW0056.jpg

NEW0066.jpg

Wait until you do 2 mature kings on 1 rod. Pretty wild. I once did two, 1-rod doubles on browns by muself at the same time. 4 fish comming in at once. 1 fish dropped off half way in on the second rod and I watched a 5th fish hit the free spoon about 30 behind the boat. In the end, it turned out to be a 5-fish fiasco on 2 rods by myself. Good times!

I had a skippie get tangled in the center rigger cheater last year. It was snagged in the tail on one rigger and in the mouth on a corner rigger. It came in "stretched on the rack" from 2 riggers.