Hot Lure: meat and b.fuller king of sting

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 70-150

Lure Depth: 45-80

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

wow what a day, we fishin at 5 30 am and the action was fast and hard. we didnt have our second rod in before the k.o.s took its first king of the day, then the second rod goes for a shaker on the meat, we then hit a 12 bow on a blue lyman on the dipsey. by the time we finally had our 6 rods set it was after 7 30 and we had seen 10+ hits and 2 kings over 20lbs. we than had a big hit on a dipsey with a brand new sd and brand new atomic fly when the line bunched in the spool and eventually snapped :@. we continued from there getting hit after hit and fish after fish until about 11am when the bite slowed but did not stop. final tally included 8 kings over 20 lbs, biggest was 26, a couple bows with 1 being 12lbs, a big fat 10lb coho, a handful of teen kings and an unknown amount of shakers and fish under 5lb. the biggest fish was the last we caught and came on the meat rig down 75ft in 120ft of water. here are the three pics i have of my bigger kings. good luck out there :)

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

Yeah, what Matt said and now I got a Green Eye Ghost from Fuller that was awesome yesterday morning on my deep chute rigger. It's a super glow w/ a green dot and silver cup. Nice fishing buddy.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I am new to salmon fishing and would like to know if you were using a flasher, and if you were what the general set up

for leader lenghts. example from ball to flasher, and flasher to lure.

Thanks in advance.

Pvs

Hi pvs. we had some sort of flasher or spin doctor on every setup because that is what has been working for us. When running a dipsey we go dipsey 24 in leader to flasher, then 6-8 ft from flasher to lure or meat. If using a fly the leader is shortened to 24 in as well. On the downriggers we run our lines between 15-20 ft away from the downrigger clip and run our meat or spoon 6-8 ft from the flasher. We always keep One meat setup way down deep in cold water if fishing 100 ft deep meat is at 80-90 feet. I hope this helps tightlines

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png