Cisco tube rod holders

Poles293

This is probably a stupid question but Cisco seems to be closed for the Holidays, I called and left a message and sent an email with no answer. I'm asking here for the answer in case they're closed down for the week I want to take advantage of the Holiday special free shipping. I'm outfitting my boat with Cisco tracks on both gunnels and getting 4 of the single tube rod holders. My question is do I need to purchase the bottom mounting plate that slides in the track separately. I see the plates are listed separately and I want to order everything at once.

Thank you,

Mike

Put 6 of the adjustable rod holders on my boat 4 years ago. Good holder bit it will loosen up over time and no way to tighten. Also the chrome is peeling off the bottom part of the holder and rust has started to take over. It is what it is. My Berts are by far the best and most rugged on my boat.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Bert's was my second choice. When I talked to Dennis Logan yesterday he said they are guaranteed for life and that Cisco takes pride in their product and will always take care of their customers. From what I hear Bert's is the same way. Plus I still have room so I can always try out a couple different ones if the Ciscos don't work out.

We snapped one of our Cisco's, and they did take care of it pretty well. We used to store an extended net in one, and I think that over-time bent and broke the arm just below the rod holder. Other than that they are great holders. I loved the unmatched adjustability of them.