No Wayne County Pro-Am for 2013?

Hey fellow fishermen/women,

As per this link from the Pro-Am Website, does anyone know what is going on with the Wayne Pro-Am out of Sodus? There's no mention of anything for the Wayne leg

http://www.lakeontarioproam.net/2013-pr ... es-update/

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows dates, or if the tournament for Wayne County is even being held.

- Chris

Sweet, congrats :yes: Now ya can fish with the big boys :lol: Just bring her in we can use her to dredge. I just hope we have water period. Oh BTW why in the world would you want to hod your bait up in a picture. I'm on a side bet kick so how about biggest fish You choose the two days boat to boat :yes::lol: Summer is just around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet, congrats :yes: Now ya can fish with the big boys :lol: Just bring her in we can use her to dredge. I just hope we have water period. Oh BTW why in the world would you want to hod your bait up in a picture. I'm on a side bet kick so how about biggest fish You choose the two days boat to boat :yes::lol: Summer is just around the corner.

I'm in for that side bet. We'll have to do it on a weekend when there is no tourney happening just so we can get some action.