Seneca 3-5

Fished with Tim and steve out of Steve's boat onTuesday. We ran the shallows in the morning. We picked away at the salmon for a while, then went searching for some bigger fish. We lost a slob of a laker in front of the break wall in 120 fow. ( my bad on the net job, sorry Steve). It was a beautiful day on the water, it started a bit chilly and choppy, but turned reel nice after a while. We kept 1 salmon that swallowed both hooks of a ralapla. Can't wait till the next trip..

It beat the heck out of casting cleos etc. at Onanda Park ( Canandaigua Lake) yesterday and never getting even a hit:>) It was a really nice afternoon though. Thanks for the report on Seneca. I can't wait to rip that plastic shrink wrap off my boat and get out there myself....the worst part is it takes a whole day to load all my stuff back in :>)

1. i cant wait i'm planning on saturday this weekend the boat just needs some gear oil and is all set to go.  the only thing that might stop me is if the weather is right I may go to lake O for browns