Cayuga 12/26

Fished south of AES Cayuga. The bite wasn't as hectic as Saturday, however it was a productive day, We boated about 15 or 20 fish (sorry Stinger didn't weigh or measure them AGAIN). We kept six for the dinner table 3 browns & 3 salmon. Didn't find any one thing that stood out, used black and silver early, then perchy stuff later in the morning. The larger salmon came off streamers, we did lose one LL in the 5 lb class, my kid (the rookie) blamed it on the other lines.

Will try again Saturday if the weather cooperates. Zeke/Stinger I'll supply the ride! Who's bringing the Fig Newtons?

Ray/Fishstix the water is to high to get under the bridge at T-Falls, there wasn't any ice at Tremain be careful of debris, the lake was full of logs after the recent rains.

Will try again Saturday if the weather cooperates. Zeke/Stinger I'll supply the ride! Who's bringing the Fig Newtons?

I was waiting to see if Zeke was going to step up to the plate and get the cookies. Hope he doesn't disappoint us........... ;( . I'll bring the Frig Newtons anyway......sorta like,..."can't have to many rods"....besides `frisco can wipe out a bag before 9 AM :shock: and I want to be sure we'll have enough so I get some this time.