NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting April 15th / Free Crankbait

Next NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting April 15th,7:00 pm at the Moose Lodge,5375 W Henrietta Rd, West Henrietta, NY I will do a Seminar on Chautauqua Lake Muskies. I will also make this offer to Chapter 69 Members, bring a new person that becomes a Chapter Member and I will give you a Free Crankbait,pick from a big selection of quality brands,Depthraider's,Believers,Swimwiz,Hi-Fin Trophy Diver Jtd,Newman12"Jtd,Manta's,Radkies,Suick's,Stud Dog Spinner's,Durst Painted,MRG Painted, Dutchfork Lures Painted,etc..Also anyone that comes to the Chapter 69 Meeting on their own and joins I will give You a Free Crankbait as well! For those who live to far from Rochester,NY to drive to the NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting April 15th,signup for Muskies Inc. Membership at www.nymusky.com click on membership,designate NY Muskies Chapter 69,then email me your Muskies Inc.Membership Number(March 29th tru April 15th signup period) and I will email you back a list of available crankbaits & lures that you can choose one Free and I will mail it Free!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Chad, The Lure's are valued at $20 to $35 each with custom painting! I can signup New Members via my droid phone at the NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting April 15th,members bring new members,new members come to the meeting on your own! Some lures are valued at the same cost as your membership dues to Muskies Inc,now that's a deal! There will also be a very good raffle table of lures at the April 15th Chapter 69 Meeting as well.Those who want to signup for the NY Muskies 69 Chautauqua Musky Tournament to be held on Chautauqua Lake on June 29th(NY Free Fishing Day) can signup at the NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting,$40 Entrant Fee,$2500 cash payout(with 100 full field),$1500 towards Bait Fish Purchase for Pendergast Hatchery to raise the Muskie Fingerlings an extra 2 to 2 1/2 inches before Stocking the NY Inland Muskie Waters! We should be able to take credit card payment by the meeting date or you can pay with check made out to NY Muskies 69 or by cash.

Edited by mostlymuskies

• 3 weeks later...