Catfish Creek

Making the trip up this wedsnesday to saturday weather looks like it might cooperate.Thinking about staying at catfish creek camp.I was just wondering if anyone has good or bad things to say about it.Thanks in advance guys!!

Don't stay in the trailers...... We were there a few years ago stayed in a trailer when you turned the light on in the kitchen the stove wouldn't work then the trailer next to ours went up in flames as the guys were out fishing  :swear: The cabins are nice and the price is right !!! Good Luck Fishin

I stayed there twice last year, First in a cabin then in a trailer. The trailer had much more room and was clean and acceptable and closer to the dock. The cabins are very nice. The boat docks are adequate but not great. Bring plenty of bumpers. I liked Catfish Creek because it was reasonably priced, had a dock included and had gas available. If I have time this year I will stay there again. Be careful going out of the creek to the lake. At the creek widens near the lake entrance stay  slightly to the left as there are rocks on the right side. I learned this the hard way and got a little ding in my prop.

I'm a big fan of Catfish creek!! I stay in the cabins too! We did a trailer once. Went back to the cabins after that. I've been there a dozen times. I never worry about my boat or gear. Never had a bad trip fishing there. Great lake access but as mentioned, watch out going in and out. Stay left going out! I too dinged my prop!

Thanks guys for the great advice I really appreciate it.I can't wait to get up to the lake and fish a couple of days with a good friend.I'll post a report when I get back.Thanks again!!!