fish-on! Cayuga 4-21

Started out slow, Soon as we hit the 44 deg. water things picked up, 9 fish total and think we could've done way better, Motor started skipping so we headed back to Myers, 8 Salmon 1 Brown, all keepers, Released all to keep the fishery going, Fish were caught on thundersticks, Some custom painted by me.  Got home and found two plugs fouled.  All in all it was still fun with my Daughter Tennessee and the rest of the gang.

Started out slow, Soon as we hit the 44 deg. water things picked up, 9 fish total and think we could've done way better, Motor started skipping so we headed back to Myers, 8 Salmon 1 Brown, all keepers, Released all to keep the fishery going, Fish were caught on thundersticks, Some custom painted by me.  Got home and found two plugs fouled.  All in all it was still fun with my Daughter Tennessee and the rest of the gang.

what rig were you out of?

We were fishing out of the Penn Yann today and did very well today right out of the chute

StarCraft islander hardtop, I think I seen you come out of the inlet by Cass park, We were the ones that were always passing Billy V going the opposite direction, Didn't stick around long, Had engine problems, Got home and found two bad plugs, No problems now though, I know what caused them to foul.

Thanks, I was gonna dock it down there and change the plugs but needed a swivel socket,  That was home in the other tool box, Took care of that and went and bought  another one just for the boat.  Think we're going to Lake O this weekend.