seneca south 1-6-08

still cant get the topwater stuff to fire 1 ,15" rainbow,notta after that on top the lakers saved the day (if thats a phrase)bout a dozen or so 86 to 106 down kinda liking those stinger green dolphins.top temp is still 40 deg.sacraficed a couple more dozen oak leaf grubs to the pearch gods ,wonder if i can make a tasty dish from the other 900 grubs i got left.sorry jason i lost your number when i got a new cell(phone not room)pm and i will call next trip.knowing me it might be soon..................

Ray, are you getting away with not winterizing or do you have heated storage for your rig? I'd love to get out there with mine, but it's a pain to winterize if I spend all day on the water. I'm not used to this I/O stuff. Thanks

i sleep in the boat and hug the moter all night..........with my 4cyc i drian the block,manifold,andexh,drians.lower the outdrive and drain,remove hose to water pump pour in bout 1 qt rv antifreeze reconnect hose and im done takes less than 5 min and 1.50 im antifreeze cost been doing it for 5 years or better without a problem. if its below 20 deg. let the outdrive sit underwater for 5 min to thaw any resedue water in lower pump impeller and shift linkage area ,and if ya got a long drive home drain it at the launch just dont drive home with the outdrive down .. L&m and Jetboat could fill in details on your moter