Cannon Downriggers for sale New Lower prices

1: Mag 15 spooled with 300' of cable,

Telescopic boom, dual front rod holders,single holder in rear, has shortstop and positive ion control. Also comes with swivel base, and also an aluminum mounting plate. This rigger has a brand new power cord and also a tune up this spring. This is a high speed rigger. $350.00

1: Mag 10a spooled with 300' of cable, solid 4' boom, dual front rod holders and single rear rod holder. Comes with swivel base and also an aluminum mounting plate. The power cord was replaced last summer and I also had a tune up done at that time. $250.00

Located in Central NY

Capt. Rich

Edited by Rich D

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 10A. Unfortunatly, I do not have the plug that stays on the boat. I have since been told that I have to buy a new wiring kit and rewire the Mag 10A rigger.. Is there a way around this? Its like $60 a pop and I have 2

I have a 10A. Unfortunatly, I do not have the plug that stays on the boat. I have since been told that I have to buy a new wiring kit and rewire the Mag 10A rigger.. Is there a way around this? Its like $60 a pop and I have 2

NAPA has that same plug end in their belden catalog,  They also have a nice duplex wire all in a sheath to wire them up with.  12 and 10 gauge wire.

NAPA has that same plug end in their belden catalog,  They also have a nice duplex wire all in a sheath to wire them up with.  12 and 10 gauge wire.

thanks! I will check into it!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use the OE cannon plugs either, what I used is minkota trolling motor plugs male & female bought them at the bargain barn at Cabelas, and used 10 gage wire with 15 amp breakers and never had a problem with anything and the male end of the troll motor plug has a nice fitting rubber plug to use when not using the riggers.

• 2 weeks later...