Cores off the big boards

Wondering what is safe to run on the big boards with relation to how many colors out on each line. What I mean is, is it safe to run say a 2 color outside of a 3 color or are their depths to close? Just wondering if the 2 fires will it have issues clearing the 3 color on the inside of it? Just wondering if 1 color of separation is safe to run side by side or should I run a 2 on the outside and a 4 on the inside for example?

it is my understanding that you shouldnt attach the lead core to the release though something about the dacron sheath will wear out? I am thinking about running 5 colors on each of my lead rods and backing with 30lb big game

• 2 weeks later...

You will be fine. Just don't run the cores five feet apart. Me personally I like to run my cores and coppers off church boards. They work great. We run 3-4 boards per side of boat. 3,5,7,10 color and a 100,150,200,300 copper on the other. Just don't run a core and copper on sane side of boat at same time. Different sink rates in a turn can hurt you.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app