Pultneyville 6/21, 6/22, & 6/23 Live Reports.....

Hey Jason,

I fish quite a bit out of Bear Creek just because its so close to my house so I'll give some more reports to help out.  I was out last night with my neighbors who i believe your son knows.  Anyway all lakers in 85-90ft, tried for browns in closer but nothing.  

Started this morning in around 65ft for the browns and again nothing.  Slid out to 80ft and picked on the lakers.  120ft and out was barren.  I was really hoping for some browns but I think that south wind chilled the water down quite a bit plus another full moon.  

Saw a few more boats out deeper off Pville and was wondering how things looked out deep.

~John

120 rigger fired, pulling a green pro troll and blue ice fly....no one home

90 seconds later .... The 190 dipsy with green nuclear and green crinkle fly gets nailed...and looks like another laker.

Depth 125 fow

Well....fishing again this morning, but not out of P-ville. Heading out of the Genny aboard my buddies boat Apt. Sea 2, for some hopeful kings. So if your reading..... Any report is the river and west towards Braddocks! :) tight lines all! Carry on.....

Great morning to be out, but not too much fish out deep. Maybe should have stayed on the inside water but figured we would only pick the lakers. Will head out this afternoon on my Bair at 4ish. More updates to follow!

So here goes got out a little before five and set up in 90 foot off water

Took a shot on diver as it was being let out....lost it

Got the 80 rigger with flasher fly set and 30 seconds had a nice lake trout on.

Lost the fish and entire set up about one minute in

Three down a backup flasher fly set up to 80… Set up my third pole and turned around and 80 rigger was already going.

Darn fish took me 180' charged the boat got to 60 and turned around again ran out 240 feet before I landed the 25 pound king Salmon!!!!!

Been fishing less than 30 minutes in 100 220 foot of water

Booyaa........doubled up on twin lakers about 7-8 lbs each. One on the 90 rigger (dropped it 10') with the ff/fly and then while reeling that in....175' dipsy with white pearl SD and blue fly gets hit! Glad bit was not kings! Hahahaha

Over 115'fow

And temp 90'foot is 39.3degrees

Edited by reelintense