Getting screwed!

I've bought from Johnny's Pond in the past without issue till now. Long story short, got a not from "Larry" on my packing invoice that when my octopus hooks come in they would send them. This was 6-8 weeks ago and 4 emails later I can't even get a response and I know they are seeing them because they answered a quick question when I placed the order. I'm being ignored like I'm trying to get free hooks or something. I have proof of the invoice and even emailed a copy to them. still ignored.

I will never do business with them again and just ask for your help in not doing business with them yourselves.

Thank You, Scott

Looks like a history of order issues with them.  Don't know what's current but I find this for locations:

Johnny's Pond, LLC
Phone: (570) 561-2008

Fax: (570) 561-1788

56 Shady Lane, Lake Ariel, PA 18436

8573 Peters Road

Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Phone: 888-683-2757

Edited by Mortigan

I've bought from Johnny's Pond in the past without issue till now. Long story short, got a not from "Larry" on my packing invoice that when my octopus hooks come in they would send them. This was 6-8 weeks ago and 4 emails later I can't even get a response and I know they are seeing them because they answered a quick question when I placed the order. I'm being ignored like I'm trying to get free hooks or something. I have proof of the invoice and even emailed a copy to them. still ignored.

I will never do business with them again and just ask for your help in not doing business with them yourselves.

Thank You, Scott

Scott, lake aerial is 35 minutes away from my house, I will see what's going on for you, I'll call them and see what's up with your order or try to get them to give you some sort of satisfaction. PAP

Silverfox, what does your order consist of or a order # so I know what I'm talking about when I call or go there, never know where I end up or have to go from day to day. PAP