Rod rack for center console

I think Don is right. Another thing to consider is when you are underway and perhaps are standing up trying to look out for debris fields etc. where would that set up be in your field of view. If you do go that route make sure you never leave your lures hooked up on your rods because Rapalas are especially hard on the eyes.

Edited by Sk8man

My CC has a 100 qt cooler for a seat with a flip flop seat back. I bought a six rod holder at Bass Pro and mounted that on the seat back for a rocket launcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

My CC has a 100 qt cooler for a seat with a flip flop seat back. I bought a six rod holder at Bass Pro and mounted that on the seat back for a rocket launcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

I had the exact same set up, a 100 qt cooler with a seat cushion that snapped on and I bought  the same thing a 6 rod holder mounted it to the back and got 2, 3 rod holders for each side of the center console, so that gave me 12 rod holders all together and there was enough room to get through the center console and the gun wall. The boat was a Troller, very well made boat, they are no longer in business, I think they were made in Erie PA. all fiberglass and took water very well even though it was a 18fter,it was a deep V open bow with a fiberglass floor, if water came over the bow it ran out the back, it was one of the best boats I owned. It was powered by a 1988/88 special. It was a V4 two stroke that had more than enough power, very reliable motor and good on fuel. 8)