L.O.U. Fantasy Football League

I'm going to manage a L.O.U. Fantasy Football League. 12 teams max, but if we get more than that, I'll manage and play in up to 2 leagues. Entry will be $60/team. 100% payout. I'll take checks, but prefer a money order. About half the league will get paid. I'll be doing this online through Yahoo and will work with them to get a date for draft night. If any teams cant make the draft you can list players in the order you like of best available or Yahoo will give you "their" best available. In other words, you don't have to be present for the draft.

******Please do not get involved with this if your going to quit halfway through cause your team stinks, or not putting in your weeks lineups, or not filling in the empty roster spot on your team due to players on bye weeks. This WILL screw up the league.******

I have been involved in Fantasy Football for over 15 years now and know how to create a pts system for the league thats not too exotic, but still creates tons of fun! I'll post standing on LOU so people can kind of follow along if they want to.

Anyone interested? I will make a list of the L.O.U. members as I get the $. Your spot is only reserved when I get the cash. NO IOU'S!

I am in  Scott, I will just give you cash if that's ok? Let me know when and where I can give it to you, Shootout maybe? Let me know.

Thanks Matt,

-Jakey Baby-

• 1 month later...

This make 4 teams so far. Cmon guys who doesn't want to kick Jerry's arse? I put a post on Facebook also. This should be a go. It will be an online draft that you do not have to be present for. And yes, it will be a ppr league. I'll look at all the scoring options tonight . Their won't be individual def players. I hate that.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

OK , I have 9 teams signed in and have invites to 6 other guys that wanted an invite and are procrastinating or ignoring it.. Anyone else want in? first come first serve. online draft is wed 745pm