Pultneyville live report 7/5, 7/6, & 7/7

Hey Jason out here today but quiet. Mostly inside waters around 65-85ft. And marking quite a few in 85 now. Only one laker.

Yeah....started in 80' and saw the marks and figured lakers but wanted some silver. But it's dead here as well!

We are in 100fow . 6 fish. All rigger 60 to 90 down. On greens. We in side u now if u still in front putt. Time for lunch then back at it

Must of missed you. We came in around 1:30. Then I got gas and a good boat cleaning done!!!! :). Back at it tomorrow!

Awesome......no kings for us today, glad someone did!

yea 120FOW was active I was solo only running 2 lines. He hit a glow white flasher with a screamer 2 fly. He ripped 50 ft of line then came screaming at the boat. I thought I lost him. I finally caught up to him after a couple seconds. Then it was a great fight. I will tell you netting him was a chore.

I bet it was. Done a lot of solo's and last year it was a 27lbr and this year both a 24 & 25 pounder that had my heart pumping wondering where I was gonna bring it in close enough to net one handed. Lol

I actually have a walk around so I ran it up the side put it in my rod holder jumped one leg over onto my back platform. He actually ran with the boat. If anyone saw me I'm sure it was a sight. But yea my heart was pumping. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was doing the fist pump the whole deal. I told canuck33 real men fish solo!!

Thanks Jason...you heading out with Wayne? Text me if u need or want info! :)

No didn't go today but wish I did because he put a fishh on the board today!

Today was move out of the cottage day...now time to get back to fishing!

No didn't go today but wish I did because he put a fishh on the board today!

Today was move out of the cottage day...now time to get back to fishing!

Yeah..... I saw that king posted on the leader board and thought maybe u handed him the rod!!!! :) nice fish, hope he posts a pic later!!!

Another Steelie....about 4 lbs on the free slider with a free gator. On a 45' rigger.....

And while typing this, exact same set up just took a cookie cutter 4 lb Steelie!

And the 10 COlor just took a rip and gone!

Out over 175' at the moment heading north, but gonna turn back at them

150' standard dipsy with no ring, pulling a wonderbread stinger just took a beautiful 6 lb bow! Over 175' fow.

All fish are hiting high! Speeds for all these are 2.3 to 2.6 at the ball