Got my dad out the day before, and we didn't do so well. Today we had my dad and Jon. We left the dock at 5:30 right after the storm had past. We headed west out of the channel and set up in about 80 feet of water. We set 2 riggers with sliders, 4 wires, 300ft copper and a 2 color lead core and a 8 color lead core. By 100 feet we had a pretty good screen. We worked from 100 to 150FOW marking stuff at the 50 ft range and some huge marks on the bottom. We worked all th way down to 06 in front of Hughes. We started the day of with a 6lb laker off the rigger. The. We got about a 6 inch brown off the 2 color lead core! It was the same set up that got our alewive the other day! We went 7 for 9 with lakers all coming off white board green dots with a ultra green glow fly out 333ft on a setting 3. We also got a steelie on the 300ft copper! We couldn't find the kings today but it was fun to keep the rods moving!

Kyle - Nice report and interesting point about the alewife and small brown (also potential bait at that size) being in that same range...wondering what the stomach contents  would be of a fish caught near there ... :)

Kyle, nice report and ya got fish, which is important. But your having the same issue as me....finding kings in the morning has been difficult. Very hit and miss and mostly miss or small. I am sure it will improve....or do what I'm doing; take more EVENING trips. Those have been awesome the last 3 weeks