teaser for ray and musky

jason

My bet would be a female with eggs.

I would gladly trade you my lobster tail for both your claws.

Steamed... not boiled is the way to go.

18 min. once the pot comes back to a boil is the key!!!!!

Dont cook too many at once, I cant eat them that fast.

Ymmmmmmmmmmm

female ,moto,you can tell by the claws,do your research rookie!!!!!!!!!!your making yourself look stupid here!!!can you feel the love of competing here ,make shure you mount those riggers with some #8 screws and use 20lb weights that should get your stuff to the bottom quicker............

maine is strick about there lobsters. but looking at the tail this is a male, if it was a female the tail would have a couple of notches in it. if you noticed when you go to a reaturant and order a maine lobster and they are small, that because they have some very thight restriction. when a lobster is caught there measured and weighted. they are only allow to keep lobster between 4 and 8 pounds. if any lobster has eggs they notch the tail and but it back in the water.

there season goes from early july to november.

here is a quick question.

how many of you guys know that lobster use to crawl out of the water walk on land and lay there eggs and retrun to water.

jason i dont need you to mess up my post with the facts im trying to mentaly smash moto before the fishing starts just to make him weaker,hey moto with my new cell phone i can give ya live video (if the towers upthere have been upgraded)of me catching fish just to make you feel a little more inferior.

how many of you guys know that lobster use to crawl out of the water walk on land and lay there eggs and retrun to water.

AND only the "poor" pilgrims used used to be the only ones that ate them. They were typically over 3' long at the time. :shock: