Seneca 8-20-21

Well, Tuesday had a returning group from Michigan. Always great to see familiar faces! We ran up the lake a ways as the storm slowed things down on the south end for us. Set up in 130 fow and before I could get the full spread out. Rigger fires with, I don't wanna say it, but a grease trap.... :(. Then from there on out, we picked at fish the rest of the night. Had a window where I could do all I could, to keep rods in. Dipsy at 235 and 245 mag with a green on green atommik fly. And a live wire paddle followed by a blue atommik.

Probe fished temps ( crazy) but managed some chrome. Two nice bows, Flx tackle co chicken feed??

Finished with a box for three. Threw back just as many I would assume.

post-145590-1377169574474_thumb.jpg

Wednesday night, had the same program in mind with a couple from Pa. Ran up the lake, this time there a bit sooner, set up the same program. Took a while but once we got the skunk out. We hit fish all through the night with 6-715 being the hot streak. Deep rigger with white green dot followed by a white halo atommik fly was unstoppable. 120 down. Then the dipsy bite turned on! 225 and 235 same combo as before, doubles after doubles for that hour. The 300' copper with a KFC glow landed a beauty of a bow. While the probe rigger fished temps and hit a few more bows for us. That was enticed by Flx tackle co. UV alwive. Fished tight to the ball. I didn't get a picture of the big bow we hit at the end, but she ripped line out like a boss and gave us a nice aerial show. I held it for a quick pick and RTCAD. All in all a great two days of fishing and nice smiles!

Here's a couple shots!

Nick

post-145590-13771700870741_thumb.jpg

post-145590-13771701046081_thumb.jpg

Here is a shot from Sundays catch as well,

post-145590-13771701348512_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app