Sandy creek Tyeee 8.30

Ran out this morning went back to my waypoints from last night did 60-100 with a good rip on the 300 lost it with about 280' left to go- other than that beat up on the lakers.

Went back out at 430 with my cousin Mike and we laid the hurt on these fish-

Same waters same waypoints went 7-14ish(lots of short strikes) with 4 lakers a nice 7lb rainbow. We ended the day with back to back kings- 28.5 and 30.5! My first fish over 30 and a new boat record! Hot combo was a chrome backed blue dolphin spinny with a tourney glow fly as it took both kings and half of the lakers. That combo has been on fire all Aug.

post-150826-13779138765077_thumb.jpg

post-150826-13779139245451_thumb.jpgpost-150826-13779139402833_thumb.jpg

Nice FISH.. the one w the yellow dot on it is from a Canadian hatchery.. they tattoo all there fish released to get a count on return.. better ck her passport.. LoL..:rolleyes:

Sent from my Torque using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry, that's not true about the yellow spot. It is just a natural collection of pigment that shows up in mature kings.

This topic comes up every year. Guys on the NY side always think it is a mark from the Canadians and the guys on the Canadian side think it is a mark from NY. It is not a hatchery marking.

Tim