Seneca

Dick

went out after the storm, and set up at the corner by the web cam, and headed north going between 50ft and 140ft. neighbors had to stay home to watch grand kid. saw and got nothing!! up past saltpoint. trolled flt spoons and did not get a hit. About 3:30 went back to the end off the cam and switched to sutton spoons and picked up a landlock and a small laker. Saved getting skunked.

Suarface temp was 55.6 at watkins, saltpoint was 41, average 47. Worst day yet!!

tommarow I'am to take my neighbors . OH NO!!

Good job on saving the "skunk"  !!!!  sound like the storm flipped the lake down there.............when I went out early the other day north of Lodi the temp. break was about 68' down.........went out later fished south of Lodi and it was 55' down !!!!!!

Also I have my best luck with FLT running 2.2 to 2.5 at the ball and some time faster.........

I fished way north of that today on the west side and it's about the same as the east side in my area ...... about 70' down 62 or so......... 68* to 69* on top....... biggest bait pod I seen in a few years...... 40' to 70' thick and about .5 miles long....... turned my depthfinder off , back on still in it.....switched transducers , still in it !!!!!!!

Edited by ERABBIT

I fished way north of that today on the west side and it's about the same as the east side in my area ...... about 70' down 62 or so......... 68* to 69* on top....... biggest bait pod I seen in a few years...... 40' to 70' thick and about .5 miles long....... turned my depthfinder off , back on still in it.....switched transducers , still in it !!!!!!!

That's when you break out the cleos or plastics and start jiggin/casting!