Clayton report

On this i phone you tap the icon below to the right of the camera icon. Takes you to your photos and you select them there. If you're after pike try right off the clayton yacht club. The drop off at the channel marker is a good spot.

Do you need the LOU App to load pic to here?

I was in Clayton with several other members of Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 on Sat and Sun. The guys in the other boat had a couple rips on Sat but we got nothing that day. Sun was very windy so we tried up by Chippawah (spelling may be off) Bay for a few hours but it got too rough and we called it quits early since we were taking a few waves over the bow. No luck that day either. It was my first time up there. The guys I was with had been there several times before.

Were you at our meeting at Obrien's in Clayton? We had our monthly Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 meeting there and Bob Walters of Water Wolf Charters did a presentation. We also did a presentation about our Muskies Inc. chapter. There were several charter captains and local musky fisherman in attendance including Rich Clark and Dave Berger (who came up with the Berger King rig and former owner of Thousand Island Bait Shop). Bob Walters brought a few mounts inclusing a beautiful 59.5" and a gorgeus double replica mount. It was a good time and a great opporunity to meet and talk to the local musky fisherman.

I would like to thank all who attended and participated. We must all stick together in order to preserve and enhace our state's precious musky fisheries.

Steve

Edited by muskiedreams