Wilson Boat Yard Slips

I just got a call from Kevin Jerge and he wanted me to let you guys know that he has slips available from april through May15th. So if your fishing the derby he can accomodate you.

I stay here every year. It is an upscale place with great people! The facilities are the best I have seen on the lake (and I have been up and down the south shore).

To contact him:

Kevin Jerge

716-863-1001

or

[email protected]

I have been going back and forth with Kevin for the past 2 months hoping to get a slip from May 1st to June 1st. I'm hoping to keep the boat there for the month but we have still not been able to finalize anything. I guess he's packed pretty tight during the Pro Am.

I'm still hoping he finds us a spot.

The problem exist with the slip owners who dock there for the season. He starts to put those boats in mid May. That is the reason why he has room for the derby only. There are about 6 of us who come back every year for the month, and he accommodates us each year. Then there are the same guys who have been there for the Pro-Am for YEARS. So, what you need might be a problem since you want to stay through the Pro-Am. But, if you need something for just the derby you should be all set.

I have noticed large yachts mooring overnight in the back area at Wilson, near the state launch. Mostly Canadian vessels staying the night before heading back to Toronto. Is this legal? I am wondering in case there are no slips for the Pro/Am....instead of having to re-launch each morning.

I told Kevin I'm not at all opposed to moving slips once or twice, If that's what it takes. I don't see it being a problem unless the boat needs to be moved when I'm in Pa. Even so, I'm sure we can work it out.

I have noticed large yachts mooring overnight in the back area at Wilson, near the state launch. Mostly Canadian vessels staying the night before heading back to Toronto. Is this legal? I am wondering in case there are no slips for the Pro/Am....instead of having to re-launch each morning.

We sytayed there a couple of times when we first started going to Wilson. They are nice slips. But, I think they are overnight/a couple of days slips. I wouldnt leave the boat there becasue no one is around to watch it for you when your not there. Its not illegal at all, but if the park is collecting for launch fee your probably going to have to pay an overnight fee.