Do you know what these are

Over the years here have been several lures with the designation "peanut" and I think Daiwa and others (even salt water lures) still have them with that name but most have been more of a "crank bait" style to them rather than a true "spoon". Those look like something in between and as said a "spoon/plug". I am wondering however if they are of Canadian origin as I seem to remember way back pike stuff that vaguely resembled those shapes. I have a bunch of Little Willy spoons of modern origin (and made of spring steel and originally came with trebles) that serve a similar function (kind of like a thin metal flatfish like lure) but have a different shape. The paint job on those lure make me think they are NOT very old lures (i.e. antiques or anything),

post-145411-0-61571500-1396182943_thumb.jpg

I watched a program where they where catching salmon and coho that where coming out of the ocean and up the streams like British Columbia and Alaska they were using something similar, but they never really showed you the lure, but damn that looks close. And those bright orange colors would be of a salt water lure? I'm by no means a lure expert but I do watch a lot of fishing shows being laid up with my back surgery.