Need some lodging help on Seneca

Friend of mine wants to get a nights lodging anywhere on Seneca for him his wife and his dog.

Will be for one night the weekend after Memorial day weekend.

Any ideas that will let him have the dog?

Thanks

Glen

There are some little cabins at Sampson State Park for rent I believe you can have pets there... Just have to bring your own linens.....Maybe worth a shot..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Make sure they have a copy of there dogs up-to-dates shots mainly rabies ....

There’s a new way to enjoy camping at Sampson State Park.  Superintendent Tom Watt said seven rustic cabins have been constructed at the popular state park. Located at 6096 Route 96A, on the shore of Seneca Lake, Sampson is one of the state’s most popular parks. Its 2083 acres features 245 electrical sites, 64 non electrical sites and now, seven rustic cabins.  The cabins have no electricity or water. They have bunks that sleep four and porches with an overhang. There’s a fire ring and picnic table for each cabin. They can be rented for $41 to $42 per night with a two night minimum. by calling 1-800-456-CAMP(2267)

Read more:at SenecaDaily.com http://senecadaily.com/?p=17757#ixzz32H8m5UCz 
SDN 

Glen, I belie glen motor in out of Watkins allows dogs and a heck of a view. Also the rainbow cove resort and showboat as well.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Glen, I belie glen motor in out of Watkins allows dogs and a heck of a view. Also the rainbow cove resort and showboat as well.

Nick

Do they sell gas over at the showboat?

All places on Seneca will be a two day min from april-september due to wine season begins Seneca wine trail is the most famous...