OTISCO..6-5 -2014

johnnywalleye

got to meet some fellow LOU.members and got my arse handed to me by the fish..justin and kevin both skunked me on their way of a great limit of eyes..things where so poor for me i evened used 1 of kevins set ups using the exact same lure and with the same negative results.for me..anywho..eyes where biting most of the nite on stickbaits and both guys provided laughs and encouragement..on a down side..equipment failure suxxs..would love to do it again when the KEY starts the engine of justins fishing machine....and so long 4 now.john

I think I feel worse when I am the one doing the catching and I have to watch someone struggle with it fully knowing they are as good or better a fisherman than I am.  I have a saying when I am not catching anything.  "They can't can't all be banner days.  "Its fishing - not getting!"

While I was fixing the boat it was real quiet and when she started up I could faintly hear the eyes crying!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

quote name="justtracytrolling" post="293942" timestamp="1402111360"]

While I was fixing the boat it was real quiet and when she started up I could faintly hear the eyes crying!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They are running scared, thinking which one of the tasty minnows is real and which one is JT's F or J 13 hmmm decisions, decisions!!!

Edited by pap