Took my dad out for his first time. Only action was between 130 and 170. Tried 200 to 450 with no luck. Should of stayed in.

What did anyone else experience?

We did get a few nice Lakers we put back though :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by tannero

Took my dad out for his first time. Only action was between 130 and 170. Tried 200 to 450 with no luck. Should of stayed in.

What did anyone else experience?

We did get a few nice Lakers we put back though :D

Same here caught 2 kings one around 10 lbs and a shaker both on white SD white and blue atomic fly off the rigger. Fished from 90 to 330 and only had these 2 hits in about 165' down 80'. It was slow yesterday late afternoon as well I feel sorry for the people I have been taking but I love being on the water but damn a little more action might be nice LOL!

Slow, slow, slow. We hit a teenager @ ~370 fow on a NBK Spin Doctor off the wire, 200' Mag Dispy, then a small steelhead at the same depth. We lost a good rip in 400 fow and finally ended up on the death troll into 150' where we caught our "11 o'clock bite" final king (21 lb) on a white 11' Spin Doc running meat 80' down.

Did anybody fish way, way out?

Slow, slow, slow. We hit a teenager @ ~370 fow on a NBK Spin Doctor off the wire, 200' Mag Dispy, then a small steelhead at the same depth. We lost a good rip in 400 fow and finally ended up on the death troll into 150' where we caught our "11 o'clock bite" final king (21 lb) on a white 11' Spin Doc running meat 80' down.

Dude, it was those 1988 sweat pants you were wearing bro! The fish wanted Andy Reekers and Producers instead!. I never gave it a thought..........lol