Cannon Balls Snagged at Gap

I wanted to share this information with anyone who fishes the gap between the TO island and the spit. Our cannon balls snagged something in 120 ft of water down 100. Lost 1 ball and managed to loosen the other up and get it back. The odd thing was we lost the ball that was down 80 ft. This was just outside the white marker. What a way to end a slow day fishing.

What you snagged was a new pipe they are installing that has not sunk yet. We hung up on it also and could see it below the surface. We had 4 rods out and 2 riggers but managed to get everything back. The pipe extends beyond the white or yellow marker quite a way out. We seen it on our graph coming back up near the surface. We called to boats to inform but they did not respond and one was at the back of his boat shortly for quite a while.

That's pretty scary.  I troll in that area.  I've never had a snag on the downrigger before.  What happens exactly when you get hung up? 

What direction is this pipe, North South?  Can anyone provide coordinates of the snag so others can avoid?