Otisco,9/3

I fished from 7 to 1 today. I got a nice one on early near the causeway but it got off on the second jump. After that i had 2 smaller follows and boated a cutie about a foot long. Water is high,clear and 74 degrees when i left. Good to get out after 5 weeks with no fishing. Alcohol free gas is $4.11 at nice and easy on rt. 20. I'm staying in clayton for a week starting the 12th. Any pointers that don't involve canada?

For what it's worth the only bait i use there is a nickel spoon. Red eye,johnson,docktor. I can't get a conesus tiger on a spoon though,go figure. I think they come from the same hatchery. I was lucky 2 years ago and got to watch the stocking at conesus. Quite an operation. They spilled a couple hundred while filling the boats. The little guys were all over the launch disoriented and confused. I wanted to net a bunch of them and put them in my brother's pond but i figured the fine for possessing 20 undersize muskies would take the fun out of it.

They are all over for 2 weeks after stocking till they become more wary. I have about 6-8 goto tiger baits that produce well, I could easily just pick 1 too for throwing over weeds, but I troll, cast, and jig deep and shallow for them. Try a bx swimmer size eleven and crank the heck outta it....its been my hottest lure though I generally troll it holding the rod. Been meaning to get a few of those spoons you use as I know they work.